We are seeing more and more patients asking for our help after a cheap hair transplant surgery, which often happens abroad.
Some of the most common problems we encounter are:
- Inappropriate hair line design (too flat/too low/unnatural)
- Over-harvesting of the donor area
- Poor density secondary to poor surgical planning
If you’ve had Hair Surgery that didn’t work out as planned it’s highly likely we’ll be able to repair it. We recommend a consultation at our Harley Street Clinic with Mr D’Souza, Hair Transplant Surgeon and Medical Director.
During your consultation at our Harley Street Clinic, Mr D’Souza will discuss your symptoms and clearly explain all treatment options available before recommending the best option for you.
The consultation will take 45 minutes.
- You will have an introduction to the clinic and we will ask you to fill out a new patient questionnaire
- We will take you through the various surgical treatments and discuss your previous Hair Transplant Surgery
- Mr D’Souza will undertake an examination and discuss your full medical history
- We will asses your donor area to see how many grafts we can take, and draw your new hairline to show whats possible and ensure it meets your expectations, taking photos for reference
- We will show you similar before and after shots of previous patients so you can see what to expect, and take you through pricing, terms, what happens on the day and our aftercare treatment
What happens after my consultation?
You will have the opportunity to ask questions, and after the consultation we will send you a full treatment plan, with possible dates and prices.
Who are consultations suitable for?
If you’ve had Hair Transplant Surgery that didn’t work out and you would like to talk to a surgeon who has all the techniques covered and can restore your hair to a natural look.