Mr Christopher D’Souza is an award-winning hair transplant surgeon, with extensive experience in Follicular Unit Excision (FUE) and linear strip excision, commonly referred to as FUT.
He trained in both modern surgical techniques of hair transplant surgery, Follicular Unit Excision (FUE) and linear strip excision (FUT) and since 2014 has practised exclusively in this speciality. To date he has performed thousands of hair transplant surgeries, achieving consistently good results and excellent feedback from his patients.
Mr D’Souza has served on the executive committee of the British Association of Hair Restoration Surgery since 2017 and was voted in as President in 2021. He is also chair of the oral examination committee for the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS) and Treasurer of the ABHRS.
He is fully registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) with a licence to practise.
About Mr Christopher D’Souza – Hair Transplant Surgeon
- Diplomate – American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Surgical Science MSc – Imperial College London
- Intercollegiate MRCS – Royal College of Surgeons
- MB BS – Queen Mary, University of London
- St John’s School, Leatherhead
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS)
- British Association of Hair Restoration Surgery (BAHRS)
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
- Royal College of Surgeons (RCS)
- Hair Transplant Surgeon & Medical Director – The D’Souza Clinic
- Plastic Surgery – Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, London
- Burns and Trauma Surgery – Ngwelezana Hospital, South Africa
- General Surgery/Trauma & Orthopaedics – Bronglais Hospital, Aberystwyth
- Maxillofacial Surgery/Plastic Surgery/Trauma & Orthopaedics – Morriston Hospital, Swansea
- President – British Association of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Chair of the Oral Examination Committee – American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Treasurer – American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- James E.Arnold, M.D. Award for achieving the highest score on the written component of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery exams