If you are seriously considering Hair Transplant Surgery, we recommend a personal consultation with Mr D’Souza, Hair Transplant Surgeon and Medical Director.
What happens during my consultation?
The consultation will take place at our Harley Street Clinic and lasts 45 minutes.
Mr D’Souza will discuss your symptoms and clearly explain all treatment options available before recommending the best option for you.
- You will have an introduction to the clinic and we will ask you to fill out a new patient questionnaire
- We will take you through the various surgical treatments
- Mr D’Souza will undertake an examination and discuss your full medical history
- We will asses your donor area to see how many grafts we can take, and draw your new hairline to show whats possible and ensure it meets your expectations, taking photos for reference
- We will show you similar before and after shots of previous patients so you can see what to expect, and take you through pricing, terms, what happens on the day and our aftercare treatment
What happens after my consultation?
You will have the opportunity to ask questions, and after the consultation we will send you a full treatment plan, with possible dates and prices.
Who are consultations suitable for?
You know you want Hair Transplant Surgery, and you want a clinic who has all the surgical techniques and technology at its disposal, gives impartial advice, and has natural looking outcomes and patient care at the core of its philosophy.
If you are female your hair loss may be due to underlying conditions and you may not be suitable for surgery. Please read this article before booking an appointment.