Mr Christopher D’Souza is an award-winning hair transplant surgeon, with extensive experience in Follicular Unit Excision (FUE) and linear strip excision, commonly referred to as FUT.
He trained in both modern surgical techniques of hair transplant surgery, Follicular Unit Excision (FUE) and linear strip excision (FUT) and since 2014 has practised exclusively in this speciality. To date he has performed over 1300 hair transplant surgeries, achieving consistently good results and excellent feedback from his patients.
Mr D’Souza has served on the executive committee of the British Association of Hair Restoration Surgery (BAHRS) since 2017 and was voted in as President in 2021. He is also an examiner and co-chair of the oral examination committee for the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS) and was recently elected to the Board of Directors of the ABHRS.
He is fully registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) with a licence to practise.
About Mr D’Souza
- Diplomate – American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Surgical Science MSc – Imperial College London
- Intercollegiate MRCS – Royal College of Surgeons
- MB BS – Queen Mary, University of London
- St John’s School, Leatherhead
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- British Association of Hair Restoration Surgery
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Royal College of Surgeons
- 1300+ Hair Transplant Surgeries
- Hair Transplant Surgeon & Medical Director: The D’Souza Clinic
- Plastic Surgery – Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, London
- Burns and Trauma Surgery – Ngwelezana Hospital, South Africa
- General Surgery/Trauma & Orthopaedics – Bronglais Hospital, Aberystwyth
- Maxillofacial Surgery/Plastic Surgery/Trauma & Orthopaedics – Morriston Hospital, Swansea
- President – British Association of Hair Restoration Surgery (BAHRS)
- Co-Chair Oral Committee – American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS)
- Board of Directors – American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS)
- James E.Arnold, M.D. Award for achieving the highest score on the written component of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS) exams