Coronavirus: Guidance for patients and visitors
The D’Souza Clinic is currently open as normal, welcoming patients and ensuring they receive the very best care.
The staff and clinicians at our clinic take the responsibility to protect your health seriously. With this in mind, we have instituted the following measures:
- To protect the clinic, it’s staff and patients we are operating a strict appointment only policy.
- To minimise the need to travel we are running initial new patient consultations as secure video calls, once the need for treatment is established, we can arrange for you to visit the clinic in person.
- We ask that all patients and staff attending the clinic do not use public transport at this time. If you are driving, there is plenty of parking along Harley Street. Otherwise we recommend using Addison Lee, our preferred taxi company; we have chosen to work with them due to their rigorous standards of cleanliness and COVID 19 Policy – see website for more details.
- Surgeries in our treatment room are always limited to one patient per day, and entry is restricted to your surgeon and clinical staff only.
- You will be offered virucidal hand wash when you arrive at the clinic reception.
- We will be screening patients and staff attending the clinic. Anyone with a high temperature equal or above 37.5ºC or new continuous cough will not be admitted to the clinic and advised to return home and self-isolate as per current U.K. Government guidance.
- We will endeavour to limit numbers of contact between staff and patients. We ask that patients attend alone unless a companion is absolutely necessary.
- We will regularly clean door handles and shared surfaces with a powerful virucidal during the day, between consultations and after the clinic closes.
If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the clinic.
For further guidance on what to do during this outbreak please visit the UK government website